Kleeneze is a Home Shopping business. Established in 1923, the company sold a variety of brooms, brushes, and other cleaning products. 90 years later, it has now expanded to include Kitchen, Bathroom, Health, Beauty, aswell as Seasonal gifts.
The goods are retailed primarily through catalogues. These are delivered by the distributor to houses in his area. The customers place the catalogues back on their doorsteps a day or 2 later, to be collected by the distributor.
Sales can also be made by showing catalogues to friends and family.
In addition, in 2011 Kleeneze started PartyPlan – a way of placing orders with friends by having a party and demonstrating products.
In 2012 Kleeneze introduced online ordering and direct dispatch – which allow customers to order products online, without the need for a catalogue. These orders also generate commission for the distributor.
Initial commission is 21% of all orders placed.
There are bonuses paid if the distributor hits a certain volume of orders, and also as a result of team building.
All new distributors can start team building immediately.
Bonuses are paid based on the sales of team members.
These figures are accurate as at September 2013.
- You start with 250 catalogues, plus your business manuals, your online shop, and all of the coaching and training you need to help you get whatever you want out of Kleeneze.
- The cost of this is £75. You can either pay this at the time of joining, or in 3 instalments of £25 each, spread over 3 months.
Kleeneze operates in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, The Netherlands, and Germany.
Kleeneze have an annual international conference which distributors can qualify for. These are all expenses paid, 5-star trips. Recent conferences have been in Dubai, Miami, New York, Cape Town, The Carribbean.
There are also cars given to distributors who achieve certain levels in the business. Starting off with BMW mini, then BMW 3-series, BMW 5-series and more. These are free, given to the distributor to keep.
- It is possible to earn a good part-time income (£50 – £100 a week) from day one, without doing team building.
- The Brand is well known across the UK.
- You can build a string residual income.
- You need to be prepared to work hard. A minimum of 8-10 hours a week to get started.
- You must invest in your business – buying catalogues as required.
- There is a £10 monthly charge to cover the costs of infrastructure provided by Kleeneze (website etc.)
A well-established, well-known Network Marketing Business. Provides the long-term growth of most Network Marketing businesses, with the immediate income possibilities provided by the catalogue distribution side.
For more information on Kleeneze please contact Chris Smith
Tel: 01425 470558
Mobile: 07956 327327